It’s been awhile (most of my recent posts started like this). But this time I had a reason, I’ve been really busy with another project.
I’m part of the designing team working on a new space ship proposal for the European Space Agency.
But because that’s highly classified info, let me tell about something that won’t send me to jail.
I’ve been training and competing like crazy, the past 2 months have been moving around Europe and
today I finally have time to sit down at home, with doggy whining next to me, so I decided to post something and maybe be try to post once again. (I wrote all that 3 weeks ago, I suck!)
I’ve missed blogging, it relaxes me. Writing is sometimes better than talking to myself, if you knew the kind of conversations I have while I’m cooking, you’d think I’m crazy.
I even created my own langue to talk to Doggy, so people don’t understand us.
Training and racing has been fun, tiring but fun. I’ve also got to try a lot of yummy food and visit a couple of cities I’ve never been before.
So I guess I have material for at least 2-3 more years of blogging if I keep blogging with the frequency I’ve been doing it so far.
- First I went to Budapest
- Then I crossed the border to Slovakia and went to Dudince for a race and Bratislava to train.
- Then I made a quick stop in Vienna for a race, weather was perfect.
- Right after Vienna I went to the Czech Republic, first to Brno to train, then a race in Podebrady and then to relax in Prague.
- Then a trained for 2 weeks in frigid and beautiful Krakow
- The last stop was in Germany, where I spent some days in Berlin before a race in Naumburg.
Now I’m back on the road, I’m training in Warsaw, so when I’m not eating or snoring I’ll update this. I have 2 roommates, a cat named Karma and a dog names Kromka.
As for now that’s all I have to offer, but please, tell me, how are you?
What have you been up to?
Any babies born while I was gone?
Have you watched Guardians of the Galaxy or Wonder Woman?